Friday, September 17, 2010

Seabiscuits

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I can't use the excuse that I've been super busy with work. More like, moderately busy with work and visiting family and friends. I'm excited to be starting a couple new projects soon. One project will be a 'traditionally animated' short film for Duncan Studio.  A pencil, giant stacks of paper, and some very talented animators and artists...... I can't wait.  Here is a random drawing I did on my recent flight to Indiana.  I have no idea why I drew these 3, but there's got to be a story there.

5 comments:

Crystopper said...

Love them! :D
Are they a potato?

MOMster said...

Nice drawing but the title fails me. They look like Sun-scorched Potatoes to me :-)

Prerna said...

haha...wots wrong with the one in the middle :P

CGI Johnny said...

fried potatoes? ba dum chi! <--- rim shot.

NBR said...

This is one of the craziest, yet awesome drawings I have seen. My friend Daniel, and aspiring cartoonist, could draw inspiration from you. I will alert him to your blog immediately.