Donno why but did not like this one much..... maybe its coz of the faded ape color...seems more like camoflage...just a fan of vibrant colors i presume.
Your animations are really pretty good, they display some great talent. Have you thought about adding sound such as music or voice over to make them even more interesting?
I have a friend who is an art major. She does some pretty amazing things, even on the computer. I wonder if she'll ever end up doing things like this...
you are a true inspiration!! I, like you have just started a blog for funsies and just want you to check it out to see how I'm doing. It can be found at http://stevenfrombrooklyn.blogspot.com
I like the ape animation; how long did it take to make? I just finished a short 1 minute photoshop animated scene just this past weekend and I must of spent 15 hours on it.
thanks for the comments everyone. You guys are right, I need to add some music to spice some of these up a bit. Hopefully you'll enjoy the tigers dancing animation with music.
15 comments:
Cool Ape.
Donno why but did not like this one much..... maybe its coz of the faded ape color...seems more like camoflage...just a fan of vibrant colors i presume.
Your animations are really pretty good, they display some great talent. Have you thought about adding sound such as music or voice over to make them even more interesting?
what a fantastic career. i'm jealous.
what a fantastic career. i'm jealous.
I have a friend who is an art major. She does some pretty amazing things, even on the computer. I wonder if she'll ever end up doing things like this...
Check out my blog:
http://dailycollegestuff.blogspot.com
Wonderful. Sound would be good.
you are a true inspiration!! I, like you have just started a blog for funsies and just want you to check it out to see how I'm doing. It can be found at http://stevenfrombrooklyn.blogspot.com
I like the ape animation; how long did it take to make? I just finished a short 1 minute photoshop animated scene just this past weekend and I must of spent 15 hours on it.
nice one ,
your blog and animation are very interesting...Best Of Luck.....
thanks for the comments everyone. You guys are right, I need to add some music to spice some of these up a bit. Hopefully you'll enjoy the tigers dancing animation with music.
hi
you have a proper blog . i'm so happy to see your blog and i'll be happy,too if
you'll see my blog .
thanks a lot
Your animations are really good
nice work
Post a Comment