When I first saw your blog I had to laugh. You're really good at drawing! I wish I was nearly as good. I like your take on chumly. Anyway, you've gained a fan!
Great pics! I like the art style a lot and the western theme in the first is really cool. In the second one the nose is a nice feature and stands out really well.
13 comments:
Where do you do your work at?
Gonna check it out for sure.
nice work Vince.. check out my blog sometime and share w/ others therollingrockz.blogspot.com
Funny pics & lovely blog :) Mon Mode Blog
When I first saw your blog I had to laugh. You're really good at drawing! I wish I was nearly as good. I like your take on chumly. Anyway, you've gained a fan!
Great pics! I like the art style a lot and the western theme in the first is really cool. In the second one the nose is a nice feature and stands out really well.
Is that character based by tv program or comic
Resia: These guys are sketches I did while watching the reality TV shows, "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers".
Thanks everyone for the comments
Nice blog! Good work, and good choice in tv shows. My fiance and I watch "Pawn Stars" and "Pickers," too.
great drawings dude! :)
A very nice site, interesting
I love watching the History Channel and I do enjoy me some "Pickers" and "Pawn Stars" and yes Chumly is an idiot. LOL
Great Drawings!!
My Thoughts
Man awesome work! check out my new book.... lemme know if u like it!
Post a Comment