Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wrapping up...

The blog has been quiet lately, partly because of moving, partly because of learning and adjusting, but mostly because of the project I'm wrapping up on at the end of this month. As some of you may know, the movie is called Drag Me To Hell and it has been a great experience for me. I've learned an incredible amount in a short period of time and I'm excited to see something I've worked on in theaters. I have a new-found respect for movies and their creators. The process is very interesting to me and it seems that I learn something new almost everyday. This film is close to wrapping up, but I'm still in the thick of it working on some final shots. One of my shots will be unmissable if you watch the movie (hint: it involves an anvil)

But the Quest is still going strong! I'm still drawing and animating in my free time, just haven't found time to scan and organize for the blog, hopefully I will remedy that soon.

2 comments:

Joseph Cross said...

Keep it up man! great work! can't wait to see the anvil seen!

Liam Rooke - Actor said...

Lovin all your work it has great dimentions it all just jumps out. Really fantastic stuff onwards and upwards :)